Friday, January 10, 2014

January Goal for ALYoF

I can't believe I haven't been on here since Halloween with my entries to the Blogger's Quilt Festival!  Time flies when you are in remodel mode.  I'm remodeling 2 of our 3 bathrooms which should have been done by now but I ended up getting sick for the month of December.  Blah!!  I'm on a mission to get them finished now and hope to share pics soon.

Speaking of the Quilt Festival.... Did you catch a glimpse of Amy's QAL "Dancing Stars" ?  I joined in and have shared several pics of my progress.  I just recently finished all the blocks for the throw size (98 total).  Phew!! 

 
 
This will be my January goal for "A Lovely Year of Finishes".  Hopefully this will be a completed quilt top by the end of the month :)  This photo is my design wall with my progress so far.  Love them!!
 
The "Dancing Stars" QAL can be found here. Or you can click the button on my side bar.
 
 
Linking to "Fiber of All Sorts" January goal party here
 



A Lovely Year of Finishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...