Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival

It's that time of year again!  The Fall edition of The Blogger's Quilt Festival @ Amy's Creative Side.  With several quilts entered in each category, you can be sure to find inspiration for that next quilt project.   

With a stack of quilt tops waiting to be quilted and bound, I don't have much to pick from to enter.  We have been so busy I haven't had time to work on them.  Maybe I will have them done by the spring festival :)  I decided to enter my Arkansas Crossroads quilt in the Bee category.

 
 
 
 
 
 
With the temperature dropping here, we have been getting good use out of this quilt.  The flannel backing I used is soooo cozy :)  You can read more about it in this blog post.  Good luck to everyone who has entered the festival!  I can't wait to look at all the beautiful quilts. 
 
 
 
Voting starts tomorrow!!!
 
 

AmysCreativeSide

3 comments:

  1. Lovely - I really like the way the scrappy squares look like they're floating on the white.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...