Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Quilt Entry...

AmysCreativeSide.com

As many of you know, it's time for the Bloggers Quilt Festival.  I've always just admired everyones entries and voted for my favorites but this time I've decided to enter one of my own. I chose my Soccer Quilt to be entered in the 2-color quilt category. 



 
 
This is one of my favorites!  You could go in so many directions with this pattern. So many possibilities :)  The original tutorial called for larger squares but I went with the smaller 2 1/2" square.  Perfect for charm squares!
 
 
 
 
 
Quilt stats:
 
48" x 58"
block tutorial I followed here
original tutorial here
assorted prints from my stash
2" sashing
FMQ by Me!  in a loopdy-doo design in the blocks
and straight line quilting in the sashing
 
A previous post on this quilt can be found here.
 
 
Please head over to the festival to check out all the entries.  So many beautiful quilts!!  And voting starts tomorrow so pick your favorite :)
 
 

 
 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. This quilt is fabulous. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks everyone!! I finished up my voting and can't wait to see who all the winners are. So many neat quilts--hard to choose! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...