Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Forest Quilt Along

Ever since I took a class on paper piecing over 12 years ago, I've been hooked.  A couple posts ago you saw my blocks from pattern testing and my photos of the Dancing Stars QAL.  Which, by the way, I'm up to 65!!

 
 
I also joined the Forest QAL that started last month.  Blocks are more advanced and challenging but I love them!  If you want to know more or would like to join in you can click on the button in my side bar or go here to the Flickr group and all the patterns. There are so many pretty blocks with a lot of different color combos.  Here are my blocks so far:
 
block #1 woodpecker
 
 
block #2 feathers
 
 
block #3 aspen grove
 
 
block #4 red fox
 
 
Linking up to WIP Wednesday!
 
 


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Those blocks are really something. I can't imagine how difficult they must be. You are doing fantastic work!

    -Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not as difficult as I thought they would be--lots of pieces though :)

      Delete
  2. I've been checking in on the forest quilt along but so far haven't tried one. I love your fox block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper piecing projects - so detailed and varied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just want to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You may have one already, if so here's another one! Have a look at my latest blog post for more info: http://cloudcoucoucrafts.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Liebster award as well... I am not sure how it works if two people nominate you... But here's to another one!
    http://iloveyoubushelandapeck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...