Thursday, March 7, 2013

My March goal...

Is it the 3rd month already?  Time flies but at least I'm getting things finished!  If it wasn't for this group, these quilt tops would still be folded in a pile.  So for my March goal in The Lovely Year of Finishes is going to be another quilt top.  It needs to be basted, quilted and bound.  I know this will be the 3rd one but I feel better starting new projects if these tops get made into actual quilts :)

 
 
This is my top from the Embroidery 101 QAL over at Clover & Violet from 2011.  This was my second top that had embroidery in it.  I chose to sash my blocks with corner stones to make it a bigger size.  You can see the blocks in detail here as well as the blocks I've made so far from her other QAL "Garden Steps". I'm not caught up on that one :)
 
 
 
 
The backing and binding are all ready to go!  Now I just need to decide how to quilt it.  That is always the hardest part for me. Wish me luck!! :)
 
To see other March goals in The Lovely Year of Finishes go here 
 

A Lovely Year of Finishes
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...